Romans 8:28


I've read this verse countless of times but in the recent years, it has held a deeper and more valuable meaning to me. As I continue to grasp and reflect on it, I am filled with awe at God's power shown in every single detail in my life, whether it'd be big or small. In this verse, "all things" literally means all things: the good, the bad and the ugly. Life was and never will never be smooth sailing. There will be some heartaches. Tears will be shed. Relationships can be strained. Health and financial issues can arise. The list goes on. 

Nevertheless, I will never forget the day I learned how God can really turn tragedy into triumph. I've had my fair share of "all" things but it wasn't until I surrendered my life to Jesus that my life changed. He met me in my brokenness and helpless state, He rescued me. It was when I learned to let go and let Him heal me of my past. It was when I let him control my life and had perfect peace. It was when I had nothing but had JOY in Him. At my lowest point(s), I learned to trust that He would make ALL things good for me. 


Only He can take the broken pieces of our lives and weave it into something so beautiful and that's something that I still am not able to fully comprehend... 'till this day! Every circumstance comes to us for a purpose, bound by God’s love and plan. May we learn to grasp His sovereignty through it "ALL" and may our lives bring Him glory!


In Him,
Vanessa

Comments

Popular Posts